quarta-feira, 5 de junho de 2024

Living with bipolar disorder, addiction, and being on the autism spectrum in the 21st century.

 Call me a tweaker. Whatever. I don't care. I am junkie. I am addicted to drugs and I have been for more than a decade.

Today was nice. I'm not a dog person but today, just like a few other days, I had to walk a dog and it wasn't that terrible. It never is, really. My problem is just with getting out of the bed or couch and going outside. Once I'm out there, it's ok cause I have to protect the people who are walking around midnight from the dog who is a reactive psychopath, but I kinda like him. He's as fucked up as me probably. But it's the reason why I have cats: don't need to walk.

As for my addiction, hasn't changed anything. I got my stuff yesterday so it made me safe enough to take almost the entire remains of the rest of the stuff from yesterday to today which made me sleep all the afternoon. Funnily enough, just when I step outside, I hear my insane neighrbour yelling "I never sleep late! I never sleep on the afternoons!" She was having a fight with her husband or something and complaining about walking their dog. Haha. We clearly don't combine.

It's 20h26 and I've slept all day. Dunnow really what I'm gonna do with myself.

Nenhum comentário: